Saturday, June 9, 2012

Best Friend Day

Hello Friends :)
Today was best friend day! (I'm writing this at midnight so i suppose i really mean "yesterday" -_-) I thought it would be nice if i took a moment to tell you all about my wonderful friend!

*Kim
This is Kim and I about two summers ago when we had a bake sale at the park. She's a strange one, and probably the only other girl in the world besides my mother who i have no trouble interacting with. She is the sweetest gal, and i think she's the only person under 30 who knows how to send mail, as she is always sending sporadic care packages to my home! We like to engage in several activities together, such as laughing, dancing, laughing, and baking. Oh and we also laugh :) A LOT. 
Kim has acquired many names while being my friend: Kim of the Islands, Cookin' Mama, Cukimber, Pepinos, and Peps. 
One of the things i love about her is how multi-talented she is! It's true folks, she's a great artist, baker, writer, seamstress, and i recently taught her knitting so that's another thing she's getting good at! I love admiring her art works and i love that she's comfortable enough to let me see them and "interpret" them, haha. She makes the most delicious food! I think she's the reason why i love baking so much, because she introduced me to it. She can make anything, and it ALWAYS tastes good. I don't even know how that's possible but hey, she is Cookin' Mama after all ;)
I don't think you could get the true essence of our friendship through my measly words, so here's a video of us in action. (Don't feel like you have to watch the whole thing.. It's very long!)




If, upon seeing this, you found us extremely annoying, then i think you've got the normal reaction everybody else gets when they're around us :) Hahaha Pepinos I love you and this is for you:









Taken from here






What do you love about your best friend? :)
 




P.S. Tomorrow is National Yarn Bombing Day! :)



 
 


























Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahhaha! Plays well with other except at yarn sales! Hahahahhahahahahah, oh man. That's a doozy. This was the sweetest! Now I shall send you yet another care package<3! I love you Jazmine, you are the greatest female friend anyone could ask for. For those out there reading this comment; you'd love
    Jazmine's company (well of course you do, you're reading this!) she knows every song in the word verbatim!
    You too, are becoming quite talented in many areas of life! Especially knitting (; I'm liking the designs, I would've never thought of any. Speaking of which, have you seen the April edition of Vogue Knitting? Beautiful! :D
    Anywho, Can't wait to adventure more with you and make more embarrassing homemade videos (x

    ReplyDelete